Yearly Archives: 2020
- Recent posts
- Why Are Most Opals Found in Australia?
- 5 Best Methods to Store Jewellery to Keep It From Tarnishing
- All Dressed Up with Nowhere to Go: How fine jewellery sales bounced back after COVID-19
- Why Opals Are Everyone’s Favourite Australian Gemstones
- The Reason Behind Mysterious Colour Changes of Your Opal Pendant
Pick the Rarest and Most Captivating Pink Diamonds In Sydney
Home to the world’s rarest and premium-grade pink Argyle diamonds, the Pink Diamond Mine in East Kimberley Region in Australia has the largest pink diamond…READ MORE
Evolving Fashion Trends In Australia and the Art of Mix and Match
Aussie fashion has been recognized globally thanks to standout clothing lines and personalised jewellery for men that have been innovating over the years. From quirky…READ MORE
What Are Considered as Best Opals?
A stone that symbolises love and hope, 95% of the world’s opals are found in Australia, making the gemstone a national treasure in the country….READ MORE